Saturday, July 18, 2009

Week 1


I can't believe that I've already been here for more than a week. This past week has been so busy, but I've had a blast. From going to Ambury Regional Park Farm, to cheering on the popular All Blacks rugby game at a local pub, it has been an amazing first week. Yesterday we went to the farm to check out a sheep shearing demonstration, as well as seeing a cow get milked. Following that - we had a BBQ and had time to wander the farmland. I got some great scenic pictures. It was nice to finally be able to see what is outside of the city.

Tomorrow classes start, and its back to some sort of reality. I am looking forward to seeing what life is actually going to be like over the next 5 months. Hopefully my first week of being a student here won't be too hectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment